Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Dear AA Member
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of Automobile Association of Singapore (‘AA’) will be convened and held by way of electronic means at 6.30pm on:
Date : Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Time : 6.30pm
1. To confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 18 May 2022.
2. To receive and, if approved, adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2022.
3. To elect six Members to the Committee for the ensuing term.
4. To appoint Lo Hock Ling & Co as the external auditors for the ensuing year.
5. To transact any other business of which notice in writing has been received by the Chairman by 5pm, 9 May 2023.
By Order of the General Committee
Mr Wong Siew Hong
26 April 2023
Given that the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangements for Meetings for Registered Societies) Order 2020 (the ‘Alternative Arrangements Orders’) issued on 27 April 2020, which enable registered societies to convene, hold or conduct meetings through electronic means remains valid until 1 July 2023, the following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting:
a. A Member will not be able to attend the AGM in person. A Member may only attend the AGM by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. Members who wish to attend the AGM must pre-register at the pre-registration website at http://www.aas.com.sg/agm2023 by 4 May 2023 to enable AA to verify their status as members and for meeting details to be sent to the Members.
b. A Member may submit questions / AOB to AA via email to AGM2023@aas.com.sg, by post or by hand. The questions / AOB must reach AA by 5:00 PM, 9 May 2023.
For more information on the AGM and to download the relevant documents in relation to the AGM, you may visit our AGM website at http://www.aas.com.sg/agm2023 or visit our AA website at www.aas.com.sg.